The Mason Band Boosters Are...
A group who is passionate about music education and enjoys having fun at football games, competitions, performances and more all while supporting the best students around!
Mason Band Boosters are a non-profit 501(c)3 entity charged with providing additional financial support and resources to ensure the Mason Band program continues to evolve and prosper for years to come.
A parent volunteer organization that supports all aspects of the Mason Band Program, grades 6-12, including Mason Intermediate School band classes, Mason Middle School band classes, Mason Middle School Winter Guard, Mason High school concert bands, jazz bands, the marching band, color guard and winter guards.
Mason Band Boosters Support:
-Competitions -Chaperoning -Directors -Equipment
-Fundraising -Marketing -Performances -Student Health
-Spirit Wear -Travel -And MORE!
As you can see, the Boosters incorporate an active group of volunteers, and the success of the program is directly proportional to the level of parent participation- we encourage everyone to get involved.
How to participate?
- Take part in planning and decision making by attending our monthly Booster meetings, typically held in the High School band room.
- Be involved on a committee or with a team where you can use your talents, or find a new talent you never knew you had! See Committees section or click here for list of committee chairs.
- Chaperone an event. It is a great way to see our students in action while making friends with the parents who share a love for our youth and keeping them safe. See the Chaperones section for how to become a chaperone.
- Volunteer opportunities are posted througout the season in Charms. Be sure to check it often.
- Participate in fundraisers to provide financial support to help our program continue to be one of the best in the nation!
- Do you own your own business or have a friend who is willing to allocate a portion of the advertising dollars to support our large organization? If so, consider being a sponsor of the program.
Being involved in the Boosters has its perks, you will learn what's happening in your students music world, not to mention their social life, and get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes of our award winning program, all while making lasting friendships.