Support Mason Band
Mason Band Sponsorship Form:
- The Mason Band Program serves over 1200 students in grades 6-12 and is built on a tradition of excellence and the belief that every student can find a place.
- Mason Band is one of the few programs in the world to receive multiple John Philip Sousa Foundation awards:
- The Sudler Flag of Honor for excellence in concert band performance
- The Sudler Shield of Honor for excellence in marching band performance, most recently awarded in 2022
- The William Mason High School Marching Band is the largest program at Mason High School with over 250 students participating.
- William Mason Marching Band has been invited to the 2024 Rose Parade which will be the 2nd appearance in program history.
- Mason Marching Band is a 10 time Bands of America Grand Nationals finalist and has been consistently named Mid-States Band Assn Open Class Champions.
Why Support Mason Band?
- Supporting Mason Band is a great way to give back to the community while benefitting your business simultaneously.
- With over 1200 students participating in Mason Band in one of the largest districts in Ohio, your content is seen by thousands in our region.
- Mason Band participates on a national stage including the 2024 Tournament of Roses, Bands of America Grand Nationals, & the Midwest Clinic.
We Love our Sponsors
- We partner with you to help promote your business and show our appreciation by
- Wearing your logo
- Featuring your company on our website, on our semi-trailer and in social media
- Announcing your sponsorship at football games, events, & concerts
- Giving you our business
We Need You
- Sponsorships are essential to enable us to provide students with world class opportunities. Your support funds music, instruments, transportation, uniforms, meals, and more! Music programs provide a creative outlet for students with many benefits to their social, emotional and intellectual well-being.
2023 Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Here is how you can help!
Make a CASH or IN-KIND* donation
*An In-kind donation being the equivalent donation in product, food or services.
Additional Support Opportunites
Feed the Band: The ability to provide meals, snacks, water or discounts to offset the expense of feeding the students.
Dine & Donate: Your business is promoted on our social media sites and to the student population at MHS to dine at your establishment on a selected date, and a percentage of proceeds are returned to our organization. A 'win/win' scenario increasing business on a 'slow night'! This could work for any retail establishment.
Host your space: Provide the ability to utilize your location to host events, advertise our fundraisers, etc.
Have another idea?: Let's get creative to promote your business together with Mason Band.