What Fees Cover
Marching Band Fees
Even for a veteran marching band family, we understand the fee schedule and info can be a little overhwelming. Not to mention it takes a lot of funds to put together a nationally recognized marching band performance. That's why our program has broken down fees into smaller payments and provides need-based assistance to qualified applicants.
Marching Band fees are broken up into 3 categories:
- School Fees
- Experience Fees
- Consumable Fees
School fees are paid directly to Mason City Schools via EZPay. They cover expenses like:
- Show, Music & Drill Design and Choreography
- Brass, Woodwind, Percussion, Color Guard, & Visual Staff
- Transporation, Equipment, & Uniform Subsidy
Experience fees are paid to the Mason Band Boosters via jotform. Like the name suggests, these fees enhance the students' Marching Band experience, especially for travel. It covers costs like:
- Hotels, Meals, Transportation
- Charter Buses & Truck Rentals
- Band Camp Supplies & Snacks
- Meals on Game & Competition Days
Consumable Fees cover costs for uniforms and required supplies that are needed each year. These fees are paid to the Mason Band Boosters.
- Competition Uniforms, Mason Band Jackets, Gloves, Socks, Shoes, Rifles, Flag Bag, etc.
Rose Parade Trip Fees
Our Rose Parade Travel is being managed by Bob Rogers Travel and all trip fees are paid directly to them.
- Airfare, Hotel, Transportation, Meals, & Experiences in California.