Marching Band 2022
Commitment Form Due March 18th - Click HERE
Schedule Overview - Click HERE
Registration Timeline - Click HERE
* NEW * Registration On-Boarding
Please click HERE for the slides from the April 11th Registration Zoom Meeting
* NEW * Registration Guide
Please click HERE for all the details and steps to complete the registration process. Also you will find useful links below to help you navigate through.
* NEW * Marching Band Handbook
Pleaese click HERE to read the 2022 Marching Band Handbook. This is required for all students and parents/guardians and should be read before you sign the Marching Band Handbook agreement in Final Forms.
Useful Links & References
Final Forms Tips & How To's - Click HERE
Pre-participation Physicals - How To Print & Upload - Click HERE
Charms Registration How To's - Click HERE
The payment schedule is below. Fee #1 is due March 18th. School Fee payments be made via EZ Pay starting Monday March 1st.
- Fee 1 Due MAR 18: MB SCHOOL FEE 1 $350 | via EZPay or check to Mason City Schools
- Fee 2 Due MAY 1: MB SCHOOL FEE 2 $350 | via EZPay or check to Mason City Schools
- Fee 3 Due JUN 1: MB CONSUMABLE FEE* | via Credit Card in Jot Form or check to Mason Band Boosters
- Fee 4 Due JUL 1: MB STUDENT EXPERIENCE FEE 1 $350 | via Credit Card in Jot Form or check to Mason Band Boosters
- Fee 5 Due AUG 1: MB STUDENT EXPERIENCE FEE 2 $350 | via Credit Card in Jot Form or check to Mason Band Boosters
- Fee 6 Due SEP 1: MB SCHOOL FEE 3 $250 | via EZPay or check to Mason City Schools
*Amount due for Consumable Fee varies by student and section. Families are required to complete the Consumable Fee Jot Form to select/pay for their consumable items by Jun 1st (link available April 4th).
For Color Guard Students, you have two options:
- OPTION 1: Follow the regular payment schedule. If a student does not make the Color Guard, all fees will be refunded.
- OPTION 2: Follow the payment schedule modified for Color Guard students. After Color Guard auditions have been completed, fees are Due MAY 1: Fee 1 ($350) + Fee 2 ($350) = $700 | via EZPay or check to Mason City Schools.
In order to qualify for a refund, the Marching Band Drop Form must be completed indicating the date of drop decision. Based on the timestamp in the Drop Form, the student will be eligible for refunds as follows:
- $150 of School Fee 1 is non-refundable
- $200 of School Fee 1 and all $350 of School Fee 2 are refundable until 11:59pm Monday, June 6th, 2022
- Both Student Experience Fees and School Fee 3 are non-refundable
- The Consumable fee is partially refundable for items not yet ordered for your student (determined by the time stamp of the Drop Form and review of items already ordered)
Need Based Scholarship
Need-based financial aid scholarship for Student Experience & Consumable Fees from the Mason Band Boosters is available for students who qualify. Documentation of financial hardship will need to be submitted with your application to be considered for financial support. Families must apply for financial assistance through the scholarship program (link available April 4th) to be considered for any fee support.
How to Pay Fees
Marching Band fees include two different types of fees that are paid through different online resources.
2) Student Experience Fees: Paid electronically through Jot Form HERE. Student Experience Fees may also be paid by check to "Mason Band Boosters." Please include student name and ID in the memo line and mail to:
Mason Band Boosters
PO Box 310
Mason, OH 45040
3) Consumables Fees: Paid electronically through Jot Form. Student Experience Fees may also be paid by check following the same instructions above. Please complete the consumables form and remit payment by June 1st by clicking HERE.