Band Notes, November 1, 2020
Sunday, November 1
- Band Booster Executive Committee Nominations Announced - See Below
Wednesday, November 4
- Band Boosters Executive Committee Meeting, 7pm via Zoom
Tuesday, December 1
- Band Booster General Meeting, 7-8pm via Zoom - Executive Committee Elections
Future planned events can be found on the updated band calendar: Mason Band Calendar
BAND BOOSTER EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE NOMINATIONS
The Band Booster Executive Committee Nomination window is now closed and our nominees for the 2021 Mason Band Boosters Executive Committee are:
President - Shannon Wielinga
Vice President - Sam Gonzales
Vice President, Fundraising - Krissy Hufnagel
Recording Secretary - Kim Bishop
Travel Secretary - Mindy Patton
Assistant Treasurer - Janice Anello
Treasurer - Jeri Duncan
Public Information Officer - Lisa Oldham
Voting in of the new Executive Committee will take place at our last General Booster meeting of the year on Tuesday, December 1 at 7pm. Thank you, Nominees for raising your hand for the opportunity to lead this fine organization supporting this amazing program!
Seniors! If you haven’t done so already, we ask you to please head to Nixon Park Drive to remove your banner from the fence before Tuesday. A few instructions:
- Please only take YOUR OWN BANNER down. Everyone paid for these banners and we don’t want any confusion or for banners to get lost. If you take down someone else’s banner, you must have their permission to do so and are responsible for getting it to them undamaged.
- Bring a pair of scissors or cutters with you. The banners are held up by 4 plastic zip ties. You will need to cut these to take the banner down. PLEASE DO NOT THROW THE ZIP TIES ON THE GROUND! Please take them with you and dispose of them properly.
- Please make sure you wipe your banner dry if it is wet and lay flat to finish drying the rest of the way before rolling up/storing the banner.
Any banner not taken down by Monday evening will be taken down on Tuesday and you will have to email me to make arrangements to retrieve your banner. If you have any questions or need to retrieve your banner after Tuesday, please contact Shannon Wielinga at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
FROM THE UNIFORM CREW
Thanks to everyone who took uniforms home to be washed! Uniform Return is Sunday Nov. 8th from 1-2 pm.
Medication will be available for pickup starting this week by appointment. Details will be shared with families who have turned in medications which will include arranging a 1 hour window during which you can pick up your student’s medications from our Medical Secretary, Lisa Oldham.